Customizing Ubuntu Desktop
- Parent Category: ROOT
- Category: Ubuntu Items - EN
- Published: Saturday, 21 February 2015 18:37
- Hits: 1145
This video covers the settings which can be changed to personalise the Ubuntu desktop.
- Being able to change the screen resolution.
- Download an image from an online gallery.
- Describe how to change the desktop background image.
- Modify screensaver settings.
- Change the theme use by the desktop environment.
- Add icons for regularly used applications to the panel.
- Edit the menus.
- Adding additional panel tools and widgets.
- Add a personal photo
- Change logon screen
- Change panel settings
- Modify workspace settings
Version: 6.10 (Edgy Eft)