Lens Sigma Mirror 400mm f5.6 - EN
- Parent Category: Photography
- Category: Cameras & Lenses
- Published: Saturday, 21 February 2015 17:16
- Hits: 1336
Sigma Mirror 400mm f5.6 lens
This is a catadioptric super telephoto lens that is no longer in production. You can still find used on eBay.
These lenses are called "reflex" or "mirror" (mirror) lenses called because they are using spiegelsde focal length of the lens body verkorten.Deze Sigma 400mm lens has two silver evaporation coated reflective mirrors. The lens body is entirely metal and seems to be very robust.
Another unique characteristic of catadioptric lenses is that they have a fixed aperture. The lens has an aperture of f5.6 and can not be adjusted. You can thus only two ways to influence the exposure. By adjusting the shutter speed, or by applying one or more neutral density filters.
|Sigma Mirror 400mm f5.6 lens|
|Lens with accessories|
- Focal length: 400mm
- Angle of view (AOV): 6 degrees (3 degrees on a 4/3rds camera)
- Aperture range: f5.6 (fixed)
- Lens construction: 7 elements
- Coating: multiple-layer coating
- Minimum focus: 6.6 ft (1.7 m) from the focus plane
- Filter size: 86mm (front), 30.5mm (rear)
- Length without hood: 4.41 inches (112mm)
- Length with hood: 6.81 inches (173mm)
- Weight: 19.4 oz (0.55 kg)
|With hood||Top view||Filter compartment||Bag, lens hood, lens and filters|